Tuesday 2 November 2010

Southend Air Show

Having looked through various websites and seeking out events that occur in Essex every year, I have decided that I will use the Southend Air Show as my focus point. I did initially think of looking at cinemas, theatres, ice rinks places that are entertaining but then I thought as this is a advertising project I need to foucs on something specific that people would want to come to Essex for. Every year over half a million people flock to Southend on Sea from all over Europe to watch the exciting air show that takes place on May bankholiday weekend. The two day spectacular is a family event one which everyone can come and enjoy for free. A great mixture of flying displays can been from modern RAF and RN participation along with display teams, aerobatic aircrafts and historic aircraft. All in all it is a great event that takes place in Essex one which they are very proud of.








Here is a link to Southend Air show which I wish to recreate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC02FOSKXMQ

Here is a link to the red arrows website: http://www.raf.mod.uk/reds/

No comments:

Post a Comment