Thursday 9 December 2010

Conclusion Of Final Video

Now we have made the changes the video is complete, I am happy with the finished product. I think the video flows well and the transitions work well between each of our work. The video clearly advertises different places and things to do whilst in Essex to entise new visitors. The website at the end indicates where they can go to find more thus advertising for Essex.

I spent a lot of time creating the aircraft as my modelling skills are not great but and pleased with the final outcome. One thing I would change is the UVW map. Having had more time I would like to do this again to complete the top of the UVW map. I would also like to experiment with putting a pilot into the aircraft and create a beach scene so it looks like Southend. I could include Peter Pans playground, the casio or amusment arcade. I am pleased with the animation of the aircraft as I feel this looks realistic and I achieved what I set out to do so whilst learning new camera techniques.

As a group I feel we worked well. There was a lack of communication at the end of the project and we certainly under estiamted the amount of time it would take to complete our video in Premier Pro.

1 comment:

  1. I would highly recommend Mr Benjamin services to any person in need of financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Mr, Benjamin is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email.. / 247officedept@gmail.com Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete